Installing The Film
• Film should be installed in the cool hours of the day,
preferably in the windless time.
• Film should be properly stretched, leaving the film loose and
excessive tension should be avoided.
• In the case of an accidental tear or hole during installation of
the film, repair tape prepared specifically for greenhouse films
should be used.
• After installation of the film, it should be stretched again after
• The film that will not be used should not be left open and
exposed to sun, it should be wrapped again in its own
packaging and stored like that.
• Together with the label belong to roll, 1 m2 of film; such
that.product information, date,and time written on the film by
marking clearly to be read, should be kept as a witness sample.
• Warranty begins from the date of invoice if the materials are
sent directly to end-user.
• Warranty begins one month after the date of invoice, if the
materials are sent to dealers/distributors.
• The warranty period begins according to the above
mentioned conditions and ends when guaranteed lifetime of
the film completed.
• As noted above, the greenhouse cover has protective
chemicals against the degradation caused by sunlight.
• According to results of extensive researches; some chemicals,
used in greenhouses to protect plants, deactivates UV
stabilizers used in greenhouse film and this causes premature
degradation of the film. Therefore, in greenhouses, use of
chemicals, that contain sulphur, bromine, chlorine, fluorine
and petroleum-based chemicals should be avoided whenever
possible. Care should be taken for the plants and chemicals
used not to touch the film. Warranty will not cover the films
that have premature degradation caused by such chemicals.
Greenhouse films that are produced by Ileri Plastik,
during their lifetime indicated on the film, has
guarantee against UV degradation caused by sunlight
in case if it is complied with the handling, storage
Handling And Storage Conditions
• Care should be taken during loading/unloading of
the rolls, rolls must not be moved by pulling or
dragging on the floor.
• Rolls should be stored in their original packagings in a
cool, dry place where no sunlight gets in.
• Rolls should be stored horizontally in a clean and
• Storage time should not exceed 6 months.
• Products must be checked before unloading, and any
non-compliance determined should be reported
immediately to Ileri Plastik by photo(s)
• Received materials should be checked if they are the
goods ordered and comply with specifications.
• All the surface of the construction/frame that the film
will be in contact with, must be painted with
water-based white paint. Oil-based paint must not be
USED. Since it will cause premature degradation, the
film must not be laid on rusty/oxidized surfaces.
• Care should be taken that there shouldn't be any
sharp, abrasive etc. structure on construction.
• PVC parts on greenhouse construction, in any way,
must not be in direct contact with the film.
• The greenhouse construction shouldn't be black or
dark colored. There shouldn't be any chemical residues
on greenhouse structure.
• If wooden structure is used, the surfaces should be
smooth. Care should be taken not to use wooden
frame with resin, and wood preservative chemicals,
such as tar,petroleum based presarvatives, sulphur
solutions must not be used on wooden frame. The film
should not be laid on these kinds of frames.
• Care must be taken not to have any sharp, abrasive,
cutting substances in the place where the film will be